主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2023-10-9 17:03:43 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
I wonder how I would deal with a new player on the team previously having a male gender expression Did I think it was okay And last but not least, did the rules allow it Yes and no, right and wrong, black and white, inside and outside. Where did I get this from  on the handball team, who can be called androgynous or gay just because he wiggles his hips. Is the sport open enough Athletes such as Caster Semenya and Laurel Hubbard have taken the equality and inclusion debate in sport to new heights.

With Semenya and Hubbard, the IOC had to decide more or less overnight how transgender people moible number data should compete in sports. The way they handled this was new rules rules that would create inclusion. The only question is whether these rules, in this case, and for generations to come feel inclusive Especially if it is about the individual s sense of gender, and not what they have or don t have between their legs. I am unsure whether these two athletes felt seen and included in the sport for who they are.

Sports sociologist Gerd von der Lippe stated in Aftenposten . biologically, the sexes are so different that in sport I want to be conservative and say that here we should keep two biological sexes and let them compete for themselves. » The Norwegian Sports Confederation responded to this by saying that sport must be facilitated for everyone . I looked up the address of the embassy online, traveled there and delivered my CV and application in person, and received a call after just a few days.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 03:10 , Processed in 2.354485 second(s), 16 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |