IndiaPhonelist 發表於 2024-3-9 13:47:20

That leads to switch plates and outlet

This is very similar to the process of painting walls in your home only to determine that the baseboards and doorframes also need to be repainted covers Then you find yourself updating closet or light fixtures The process of if I can just getdone is never quite finished So how do we cope What mindset needs to happen in order for momentum to happen with a feeling of peace in the process I have found that one simple phrase changed the dynamic I am indemand I am not busy I am not overwhelmed I am not swamped I am indemand

What does busy really say I remember hearing the phrase busy isnt a good brand Truth Here is where the idea of busy takes us and the questions that will arise What are you busy doing Not all things are worth doing You can be busy organizing the supply India Phone Number closet in the office While it is satisfying and can help you control office supply costs it isnt actually productive in terms of moving your business forward If you are needing to adda month in new business and you just spent 12 a day cleaning up paperclips then that busy wasnt the right busy People in our business networks

https://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/KAh_g9dyA9SNF7--XeLtIh3LsHOz9rK48iiJfbIHHpCTktzJg4O98KITsvec4sYA_zNMmC5RpmbDxitHbi9CUEdJM9QsaUsUFSaEu6g4rO3Jc3gDMjLnTlYUiCOmnN0ufUdEp2lKK4Uqq-uF

potential prospects and current clients hear the word busy and they might feel it is a coverup to what is really not productive work Busy can mean that you arent good at prioritizing It can mean that you avoid the more difficult and critical work It can mean that you arent organized It can mean that you are just making an excuse Busy really isnt a good brand What does overwhelmed say about you Lets be blunt Who wants to hire overwhelmed Do you want to trust your marketing work to overwhelmed Do you want to have an overwhelmed lawyer represent you.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: That leads to switch plates and outlet

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |